Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Amana Waterpark: A Kid's Water Haven...

Amana Waterpark's Driveway Entrance/Exit 
Ever since I started my bucket list to explore pristine beaches in different parts of the Philippines, I lost interest to explore the amusement offered by water parks. As of to date, I continuously crave the priceless awe offered by nature where I could shake off the hustle and bustle stress of city life for a while.
AMANA WATERPARK (Universal Globe)

However, I still cannot bring my 1 year old son on these types of adventure. Babies and Kids naturally loves swimming (technically because they swam 9 months inside a mother's womb). It naturally relaxes them (even adults still find it relaxing to take a dip in a pool, a beach or so..)

So last September 2015, have sat down with google and searched for a waterpark that could satisfy my kids (also wanting to shake some stress off and have a bonding with my family). 


We were expecting a bigger HULK.   ^_^

I am also a member of Trip-Advisor and checked out what Bulacan has to offer other than Jed's Island. 



And so I stumbled with Amana Park. I first checked their website to view the amenities and rates, then checked out reviews from my Trip-Advisor co-members.

Despite that most of the traveller's reviews are negative and so much opposite on what the management of Amana Waterpark has written and is boasting on their website (http://www.amanawaterpark.ph), I have decided to still give it a shot and check out the place.

Selfiemode! Yay!  ^_^

Going there:

Since we don't have any wheels, the whole family took an LRT ride from Baclaran to Balintawak (since its more convenient to cut the traffic from EDSA) which cost us Php 30.00 per head. From EDSA Balintawak, we took a bus ride going to Sta. Maria Bulacan and alighted at Waltermart Sta. Maria that cost us Php 65.00 per head. From Waltermart Sta. Maria, we rode a tricycle going to Amana Waterpark that cost us Php 200.00 per tricycle (we have availed 2 tricycles).

The Resort Proper Entranc

When we arrived there, their front desk is attentive and suggestive (though I read some negative reviews already with their front desk officers, I did not assumed that I'll get the same treatment and acted as if I did not read anything bad). And so I did got a polite assistance from their front desk.


We availed day tour passes plus 2-way zipline rides and 4D maxrider experience tickets and stayed in a Tagaytay Themed Cottage located inside their Jurassic Waterworld. Day Tour Entrance Fee is at Php 250.00 per Adult and Php 200.00 for children 4ft above. Their 2-way Zipline Ride is at Php 150.00 per head, 4D maxrider is at Php 80.00 per head and the Tagaytay Themed Cottage we rented that is at Php 800.00 which is good for 10pax occupancy.


Some of their life-sized statue attractions




We were given a flyer type with the note on what cottage number are we going to stay.  Upon our arrival in the area, a group of teenagers were dead-drunk sleeping in our designated cottage.  Not to mention the mess they all left when they used our cottage to eat.

The Entrance going to Jurassic Waterworld

So when we arrived, I asked my nanny to accompany my children and check out the area while we clean up our cottage while those teenagers who used and left our cottage where just watching us and still obviously most of them are under the spirit of alcohol.

A Big Dino head to welcome you  >_<


I was really pissed off because I can hear some of them whine about how dirty the restrooms and some pools are but they don't see themselves that they were some of those who contributed these mess.  

Am not so sure if this is a Tricerotops  -_-
Have even went in the restroom and caught one of their colleague/acquaintance threw some tissues in the bowl wherein there is already a note at the wall not to throw anything there like tissues, napkins and like-so because it will cause clogging.

Scary T-Rex did not even scared my son.  Yay!
Its really stressful to see people like them who whine around too much but don't even help out to keep the cleanliness and maintenance of the area.  So sad that they were not taught proper discipline and the word "malasakit" (rather than saying "concern" I need to say it in tagalog because you can feel the weight of the word more).
As mentioned: Justice League
Avengers Statue (with another Hulk)


I just hope that not all people are like them.  And some people must portray a good example to those of like them and make them feel embarrassed for what they are doing to hopefully make them change their ways.

If we wanted something to be changed for the better, we must all need to start with ourselves right?

And I guess, some of the people in the group who left that awful mess in our cottage were embarrassed when they saw us cleaning their mess and when I asked them if they have a washcloth so I can use to wipe the table with left over foods and sauce stains.  They even saw my 10-year old daughter putting their trashes in the trashcan just beside the cottage (take note: trash bins are just beside the cottage) and over-hearing me as I explain to my daughter the importance of CAYG (Clean As You Go) to give courtesy to others who will use the area and to help lessen the workloads of the resorts utilities/maintenance people (to think they are doing the maintenance of the whole resort and being payed so little, I am teaching my daughter how to be courteous and how to show utmost respect to others).

Castle Pool
Going back to my real subject:
And so we have settled, prepared and ate our food.  It is time for my kids to enjoy the park.  My youngest son have been accompanied by his Yaya in the Jurassic Pool wherein I saw him enjoying.
Pathway in front of Jurassic Waterworld

He was at first scared with the Dino Statues, but as I show him that everything there is not moving and so it is harmless, he was already in awe of these enormous statues.

Dino Statues scattered around Jurassic Waterworld
My son wanted to ride these giants
And so we explored more of the pools in the area.  But because it is too crowded, jam-packed and quite dirty, we decided to go back in the Jurassic pool because few only swim there and it is far the cleanliest pool we saw that time.



The Tsunami Pool the management is boasting in their website is currently under maintenance that time, so my kids did not get to experience that kind of extreme adventure wave.  Its really what you must look forward (for Adults perhaps) when you go in Amana Waterpark.  

Big Dino Skeleton is the shower area before pool dipping
If ever you are afraid of the sun or getting sun-kissed skin, they have pools that is not directly exposed under the scorching heat of the sun.  They have this Castle Pool, Batman Cave Pool, and a tree shaded Jacuzzi Pool above their mini infinity pool.

Trying out their Zipline
They will as well charge you Php 100.00 if you need to rent out a charcoal griller (charcoal still not yet included).  You could also rent out a videoke machine for Php 1,000.00

There is a Canteen that offers food and some food stalls around the area but we like to have our food the way we wanted it.  So we cooked and eat our baon ^_^
My underwater camshot

My daughter got her Zipline Wish (Two 2-way rides), and Two 4D Maxrider Rides.  She is so patient waiting for her turn in every ride (not to mention the seriously long queue of line she managed to passed through).


My underwater cam shot
Overall, my kids enjoyed their stay and my 10-year old daughter requested that next time we stay overnight.  ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment